Various Building Cleaning Roles Available in Peterborough
Aragon Direct Services (a trading name of Peterborough Limited) are recruiting Cleaners to work as part of their team based in Peterborough.
The main purpose of these roles is to maintain a clean and safe environment for schools and other buildings within and surrounding Peterborough.
There are a variety of positions available, with a variety of working patterns/hours.
Working hours are 10 – 37 hours per week, there are also some Term Time Only positions available.
What do the roles involve?
· Emptying bins and removing waste to a designated area.
· Cleaning, washing, sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing and vacuuming to a required standard.
· Cleaning toilets and washrooms to the required standard where allocated.
· Using powered equipment where necessary (vacuums, carpet cleaners, scrubbing machines) Training given on induction.
· Cleaning of work surfaces and furniture as directed.
What are we looking for?
· Previous cleaning experience.
· Able to work on own.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Communicating effectively with the client and members of the public.
· You will take pride in the work you do and want to do a good job.
· A wiliness to learn new things and a flexible approach to work tasks.
· Due to the nature of the role you need to be hard working, reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
Depending on work location, the successful candidates may undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Interested? Please send across you CV to HR@aragondirect.co.uk
As we are recruiting for a variety of roles, please include your desired working days/hours in your application.
Closing Date – 30th November 2020